The benefits of publishing in a UCL Journal
UCL Press publishes a range of open access journals for the academic community, covering a broad range of topics across the humanities and social sciences.
In addition, our Open: Environment interdisciplinary journal covers a broad spectrum of environment related research, including life and earth sciences, medical, physical, population, engineering, and social sciences.
- All our journals are editorially independent – each supported by an Editorial Board with specialist expertise in the subject areas.
- UCL Press journals are free to submit to and publish in, with the exception of Open: Environment – which has a low APC.
- ALL UCL Press journals offer free publication to UCL authors.
- Fast and transparent publication process.
- UCL Press journal articles are indexed in the relevant repositories and search engines – including EBSCO, Google Scholar, UCL Discovery and Portico Digital Archive.
- In addition four of our journals, Architecture_MPS, Radical Americas, Europe and the World: A law review and International Journal of Social Pedagogy (IJSP) are indexed in DOAJ
- giving our authors even greater exposure.
- All UCL Press academic journals are hosted on the ScienceOpen platform.