UCL IOE Press
UCL IOE Press was a leading publisher of books and journals in the field of education, social sciences and humanities, based at IOE, UCL's Faculty of Education and Society. UCL IOE Press officially merged with UCL Press on 1 December 2019, mirroring the Institute of Education's status as a faculty of UCL.
The final UCL IOE Press titles were published in January 2021, and all future publications in this field will be open access titles under the UCL Press imprint.
- Booksellers and other retailers can continue to order books from Central Books or relevant local distribution channels.
- Booksellers, wholesalers and other suppliers in the UK and ROI can contact UCL IOE Press sales agents Compass IPS by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A list of all current in-print titles can be found below:
- For all other queries, please email email@example.com.
- Individual customers can order all in-print titles from Amazon, and all other good on-line and offline retailers.
- Ebooks will continue to be available via ebooks.com.
- If you have an enquiry about an outstanding order, return or other related issue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All enquiries about current IOE Press titles should be directed to Pat Gordon-Smith, Commissioning editor by emailing email@example.com.
- For royalty enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New proposals will be considered for publication as UCL Press open access titles. Authors interested in discussing a new proposal should contact Pat Gordon-Smith: email@example.com