UCL Press publishes a variety of open access book series to meet the needs of today's academics. To find out more about publishing a book in any of our series, please view Publish with us.
Information on our current series is available below. Simply click any option below to find out more, browse titles and start reading - all titles are open access and free to download.
Series we currently publish include:
- Advances in Language Education
- Ageing with Smartphones
- Collected Works of Jeremy Bentham
- Comparative Literature and Culture
- Culture and Health
- Design Research in Architecture
- Economic Exposures in Asia
- Embodying Inequalities: Perspectives from Medical Anthropology
- Grammars of World and Minority Languages
- Knowledge and the Curriculum
- Literature and Translation
- Modern Americas