All UCL Press books are available free to access in either downloadable PDF format or available online in HTML format. Most titles are also available to purchase in paperback, hardback, Kindle and epub formats.
UCL Press is committed to publishing open access textbooks to meet the needs of today's students. Open access textbooks currently available include:
- Introduction to Nordic Cultures
- Key Concepts in Public Archaeology
- Textbook of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
MARC records are available to help make UCL Press open access books easily visible in electronic library cataloguing systems, helping to ensure that library users are able to discover relevant content.
MARC records for all UCL Press titles are available for download below as .mrc files, and are catalogued according to RDA and MARC-21 standards.
- 2015 publications (.mrc)
- 2016 publications (.mrc)
- 2017 publications (.mrc)
- 2018 publications (.mrc)
- 2019 publications (.mrc)
- 2020 publications (.mrc)
- 2021 publications(.mrc)
- 2022 publications (.mrc)
- 2023 publications
We would like to thank UCL Library Services for providing these records for wider distribution.
|January to July 2020 (.pdf)|
|June to January 2020 (.pdf)|
|January to June 2019 (.pdf)|
|June to December 2018 (.pdf)|
|January to June 2018 (.pdf)|
|July to December 2017 (.pdf)|
|January to June 2017 (.pdf)|
|Autumn/Winter 2016 (.pdf)|
|Spring/Summer 2016 (.pdf)|
|Autumn/Winter 2015 (.pdf)|
UCL Press publishes a selection of open access journals. All journals are open access, hosted on Science Open. Titles currently published by UCL Press include:
- Archaeology International
- Europe and the World: A Law Review
- Film Education Journal
- History Education Research Journal
- International Journal of Development Education and Global Learning
- International Journal of Social Pedagogy
- Jewish Historical Studies: Transactions of the Jewish Historical Society of England
- Journal of Bentham Studies
- London Review of Education
- Radical Americas
- Research for All
- The Journal of the Sylvia Townsend Warner Society
- The London Journal of Canadian Studies
- UCL Open: Environment
For further information on our journals programme, please visit our journals pages.
All UCL Press books and journals are digitally preserved in partnership with Portico in order to ensure ongoing availability.
All UCL Press publications are licensed using Creative Commons Licences, which grant you a licence to include these in your library without any further permission. For further information about Creative Commons licenses, please visit https://creativecommons.org/faq/#what-are-creative-commons-licenses